HSE & QAQC
TUBESTAR has established high level of policies, controls and standards to optimize Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental performance in all operations of NDE, Load Testing, Product Inspection and allied specialized services.
To achieve this goal, TUBESTAR strives to continually improve employee competencies to meet product & service requirements for effective implementation of Quality & HSE policies on top priority.
TUBESTAR ensures compliance with all customers, applicable local and International legal and regulatory requirements related to services and operations. Moreover, TUBESTAR operates all its activities promoting a safe and healthy work environment eliminating risks to employees & other interested parties and at the same time causing no damage to the environment.
Ensuring TUBESTAR's services meet customer and regulatory requirements on quality & safety through operational suitability of the equipments for fit to use by qualified and certified personnel.
Carry out inspections & tests ensuring that no incidents and harm to employees & other interested parties and environment. Improve continually on service provision, Improve operational integrity through employee consultation on Quality & HSE matters.
Provide all necessary training and certification support to field staff to broaden their knowledge, exposure to new technology and service standards.
TUBESTAR is committed to meet or exceed customer requirements and strict compliance with safety & environmental regulatory requirements.
It is our policy to
- Provide superior quality services in NDE, Lifting Gear Inspection, Inspection of OCTG & BHA products for oil & gas industry and other specialty services including Dropped Object Surveys
- Continually improve performance of Quality Management System
- Comply with applicable customer, legal & other requirements related to services we deal with
Our goals are
- Zero complaints on service quality
- 100% timely delivery of services
We strive to adopt best practices, engineer solutions to improve our service quality. These goals are achieved through implementation of positive quality culture operating in a continually improving environment.
Training and advisory support is provided to improve competence of employees and other interested parties to achieve improvements in quality management system. TUBESTAR reviews this policy at least annually as an absolute minimum to ensure continued suitability to our business & operations.
- 100% timely delivery of services, inspection & test reports
- Zero customer complaints on reporting
- Zero field complaints on products inspected
TUBESTAR is committed to meet or exceed customer requirements on QHSE and strict compliance with safety & environmental regulatory requirements.
It is our policy to
- Prevent injury, ill health and pollution
- Continually improve performance of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental management system
- Comply with applicable legal & other requirements related to Occupational Health, Safety hazards and Environmental impacts of NDT & other specialized inspection services to oil & gas industry
Our goals are
- no incidents,
- no harm to employees & other interested parties and
- no damage to the environment.
We strive to adopt best practices, engineer solutions to minimize undesirable impacts to employees, other interested parties and the environment
These goals are achieved through implementation of positive health & safety culture operating in a continually improving environment.
Employees & other interested parties of TUBESTAR shall work in a healthy and safe working environment. They also have a responsibility to ensure a safe working environment is achieved and maintained with no detrimental effect to others and environment.
Our employees and interested parties working for us/on our behalf are authorized to STOP work when they observe dangerous condition at which needs to be taken care of.
Training and advisory support is provided to improve competence of employees and other interested parties to achieve improvements in occupational health, safety and environmental management system.
This policy is reviewed at least annually as an absolute minimum to ensure continued suitability to our business & operations.